PCT Day 60 – Kernville Zero
• Got some chores done in the morning like laundry and grocery resupply. Picked up some hawt dawgs to grill for dinner. We forgot charcoal, so I walked to the gas station later.
• When I went to fire up the grill, one of the 10 packs of wieners had 11, so now we’re calling our group the “bonus wieners”
• There’s a few Canadians in the group, so some of my Wisconsin culture overlaps. We played euchre and taught some others the game. Nobody knew sheep head, which is a shame.
• Bradley, Claira, and their friend Sean drove up from LA to spend the night and hike out with us the next day.
• Bradley’s dad found a way to get Claira off the mountain the other day. They went to see a doctor, it sounds like just a sprain but she needs to take a few weeks off from hiking.